The course is designed to provide basic fire safety knowledge for employees in both industrial and commercial premises especially for those who manage fire risk areas.
- Understand roles and responsibilities of Fire Safety Committee
- Conduct risk assessment on premises
- Ensure efficient communication flow in the building on fire prevention
Safety inspection teams, property managers, facilities managers, building owners / developers or all members of the building’s health & safety committee.
Time: 9am – 5pm
Duration: 8 hours
- Introduction to fire safety act and its regulations
- Roles and responsibilities of Fire Safety Committee
- Risk Assessment
- Fire emergency response procedure
- Fire hazards, prevention and control
- Promote on fire safety
- Documentation of essential information and data
There will be no assessment