Fire Safety Committee Member Course
The course is designed to provide basic fire safety knowledge for employees in both industrial and commercial premises especially for those who manage fire risk areas.
Course Objective:By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand roles and responsibilities of Fire Safety Committee
- Conduct risk assessment on premises
- Ensure efficient communication flow in the building on fire prevention
Who should attend
Safety inspection teams, property managers, facilities managers, building owners / developers or all members of the building’s health & safety committee.
Time: 9am – 5pm
Duration: 8 hours
ParticipantsClass will commence with a minimum of 5 pax, and a maximum of 10 pax per course
- Introduction to fire safety act and its regulations
- Roles and responsibilities of Fire Safety Committee
- Risk Assessment
- Fire emergency response procedure
- Fire hazards, prevention and control
- Promote on fire safety
- Documentation of essential information and data
There will be no assessment
CertificationParticipants will be awarded a certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the course.
Course Fees and DatesFor prices and dates of the course please email email@example.com