In-House Safety Courses
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Training Course
- Chemical Safety and Health Awareness Course
- Incident Investigation Reporting and Work Injury Compensation Claim Course
- Workplace Safety and Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Course
- Application of Risk Assessment Course
- Workshop on Latest Workplace Safety and Health Legal Requirements
- Material Handling Safety Course
- General Safety Awareness Course
- Electrical General Safety Awareness Course
- Fire Safety Committee Member Course
- Ergonomic awareness Course
Your business might be unique, so are your safety and health needs. Our brilliant trainers will help you custom-tailor existing accredited course or develop custom course material to meet your specific business and individual needs. As custom training is a special arrangement course. It requires a minimum participation of 5 pax and a maximum participant of 15 pax per session and a minimum of a month's notice before it can be conducted. Please email us your enquires should you have any training needs for your business, email@example.com.
MOM Courses*Coming soon*
Terms and Conditions
Registration and Payment
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis, and will close when the class is full.
- Payment must be made before the course commencement date.
- Confirmation of seat upon receipt of payment two weeks prior to course commencement.
- All applicable bank administrative charges, registration fees and other miscellaneous fees paid to Wise Safety and Health is not refundable.
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
|If trainee's written notice of withdrawal or cancellation is received:|
|100%||10 working days or more before course starts|
|50%||Less than 10 working days but more than 3 working days before course starts|
|0%||3 working days or less before course starts|
|0%||If the participant fails to show up for the course|
- Note: There will be no refunds or withdrawal for courses at promotional rate.
All refunds will exclude any discounts or promotions.
Cancellation / Postponement
- WISE Safety and Health reserves the right to cancel or postponed any course at short notice. In the event if the class is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All dates shown are subject to final confirmation.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
- Lessons which fall on a public holiday will be postponed to the following week.
- No transfer of course/class or deferment is allowed upon the commencement of the course.
- WISE Safety and Health reserves the right to revise the course fees without prior notice, reschedule, change of venue, postpone or cancel classes as deemed necessary.