Ergonomic awareness Course
The course is designed to provide participants on a basic overview of the principles of ergonomics to increase the awareness of ergonomic issues in the workplace, musculoskeletal disorders and ergonomic exercises to avoid injury problems within the workplace.
Course Objective:By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand common ergonomic issues in the workplace
- Recognize types of ergonomic injuries
- Identify risk factors associated with these injuries
- Apply proper techniques to reduce ergonomic risks at workstations
- Identify signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Know the procedures for reporting risk factors and musculoskeletal disorders.
Who should attend
Construction workers and managers that are responsible for the safety of their job site.
Time: 9am – 1pm
Duration: 4 hours
ParticipantsClass will commence with a minimum of 5 pax, and a maximum of 10pax per course
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Roles and Responsibilities pf Employees
- Causes of Ergonomic Injuries
- Controlling and Preventing Ergonomic risk factors (Posture, Force, Repetition, Vibration, Contact Stress, Environment)
- Workplace examples
- Ergonomics injuries sign and syndromes
- Procedures to report risk and injuries
There will be no assessment
CertificationParticipants will be awarded a certificate of attendance upon successful completion of the course.
Course Fees and DatesFor prices and dates of the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org