The course provides participants with basic understanding on the latest Workplace Safety and Health legal framework in both the industrial and construction sectors.
- Understand of workplace safety and health legal framework and requirements of WSH Act
- Identify applicable WSH legal requirements
This workshop is intended for Workplace Health & Safety (WSH) Representatives, WSH members, WSH personnel, WSH supervisors, WSH Coordinators, WSH Officers, technical specialists, administrators, those new to the WSH regulations etc.
Time: 9am – 5pm
Duration: 8 hours
- Brief introduction on WSH legal and other requirements of WSH Act
- Updates on any latest WSH legal requirements
- WSH stakeholders' duties and responsibilities
- Overview of WSH subsidiary legislation
- WSH Legal Documentation
There will be no assessment