The course provides participants with the knowledge involved in manual handling which affects both office workers and staff as well as factory workers.
- Potential material handling risks and hazards
- Safe material handling and moving techniques
- Injuries prevention for specific material handling tasks
All employers and employees, who are involved in manual handling tasks in their daily operations.
Time: 9am – 1pm
Duration: 4 hours
- Introduction to Materials Handling
- Importance of manual mertial handling safety
- Risks and hazards involved in material handling
- Preventive measure for martials handling
- Manual Handling/lifting Techniques
- Storage and Disposal
There will be no assessment