The course is designed to provide participants with knowledge on electrical safety measure.
- Regulations relevant to electrical safety
- The nature of electrical hazards
- Electrical energy and the hazards when working on systems operating at different voltage.
- Proper precautions practices to prevent injuries, fire, and arc flashes
Those who may have little or no experience or professional qualifications associated with electricity and/or working with electricity.
Time: 9am – 1pm
Duration: 4 hours
- Introduction to electrical safety
- Overview of electrical energy
- Electrical hazards
- Protective measure against electrical hazards
There will be no assessment